Pageviews last month

Friday, February 4, 2011

Been a long time since I posted anything. spend way too much time on the internet and trying to remedy that. Just Facebook, no longer Twitter or Linked In. And, not that much time on Facebook. Where oh where did those thousands of friends come from----all different nations and most of them painters. Some of the languages I cannot read or even determine what language. Just shows to go you that there are thousands and thousands of people creating.

Just learned yesterday that my two entries both got into INTERNATIONAL SALON OF CONTEMPORARY ART AT GREENHOUSE GALLERY. Looked back over the years and found that I got in the first year created with a figurative!! painting and every year since except 2010. Both of my paintings were still life.

No comments: